Red Meat EVO

goldiefur

What do you think of it? My dog is a little overweight he was on regular EVO then I switched him to Canidae. I got a small bag of Red Meat for him to try and he loves it. It seems that he gets bored with his food so I wonder if it would be okay to switch between Canidae and Red Meat Evo. Would switching back and forth every month be to much?:confused:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
How much over-weight is your dog? You may want to put him on a reduced fat food. Innove has one.

But other than that, I don't think switching that often would be a problem.

Brattina88

As for the overweight part - cut a small amount of calories and up the exercise! ;)
It's perfectly fine to switch/rotate foods. My dogs to well switching between Canidae and EVO.
Check out this thread ! :)

goldiefur

He is only 15 pounds over but he does have a thyroid problem and he has been on soloxine for about 9 months now. he really does not eat much at all I actually have problems trying to get him to eat but he is so lazy all he likes to do is sleep:eek: He has been like that since he was a puppy his two brothers would be running around like crazy and he would be knocked out on his bed. The vet does think his sleepiness is due to the thyroid he has good days and bad days. If he goes crazy playing the day before I usually just leave it up to him what he wants to do the next day.

wookie130

I actually just switched from regular EVO to Canidae, due to the fact that the EVO was causing the worst gas in my two dogs I've ever known...together they could clear a room in about .2 seconds!!!

So far so good on the Canidae, and the price is definitely right.

Members online

No members online now.