Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 04-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Island dweller

I think toefield is south of us. Maybe south of edmonton.

You guys will have fun though! I dont' know if Mikey could pass his CGN. He's a bit dog aggressive with smaller dogs and he doesn't like his back feet handled
Old 04-02-2007, 06:21 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

I am sure we will have a great time. It is not just for Bullys though. I will definately post pictures the day after the event. We are all looking forward to it and I for one am looking forward to it being over. I have been working on this the last 2 months day and night. Sometimes I wonder if it will ever end lol.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Island dweller

Oh one of those ongoing projects!!! I'm sure it'll all be worthwhile though. I'd like to test all of my dogs but Mikey is the only one I worry won't pass.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:25 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje View Post
Oh one of those ongoing projects!!! I'm sure it'll all be worthwhile though. I'd like to test all of my dogs but Mikey is the only one I worry won't pass.
Im testing Magnus. I hope he does well. I still am having trouble getting him calmed down after he has been worked up though. Im sure he will be fine though. Hes not such a bonehead in public so that is good.

I would like to test Maisey as well but she isnt 6 months old yet. Oh well, maybe next year.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Island dweller

lol i bet he'll be fine. Nanook gets worked up when she's in public for the first little while. 10 minutes or so. It's toooo exciting
Old 04-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Top Dog

Well, I don't own a Pit but just wanted to say you made a great decision. Thanks for having an open mind and realizing it's about the dog, not the breed. 10 years is a long time so you have plenty of time to research and find the right breeder.

Thanks Steveinski!