Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Top Dog

Any breader wants a lot of dough ! The yeast you can do is level with us ....or do you just want to get a rise from us ?

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 03-30-2007, 05:07 PM
@Chihuahua-Breader@

shutup if ure just gonna make jokes
Old 03-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Top Dog

She is very pretty, please don't breed her. If you really want to breed her then you need to start showing her and have her win a few championships. Then get her health tested by the OFA (or similar organization) If she passes that with flying colors you must then consider your own emotions. How will you feel if one or all puppies die? What is the MOTHER your beloved dog dies while giving birth? Can you afford a c-section if she needs it? No one should breed "because there dog is pretty" and "people tell me I should" I'm also pretty sure with that breed that the males are supposed to be smaller than the females (though I could be wrong on this). There are dogs out there in need of homes and will die if they don't get them. They are pretty too. There is no need for more puppies that do not better the breed (fit the breed standard). breeding for the reason you want to is called irresponsible breeding and would label you a BYB (back yard breeder) who breeds for the wrong reasons and is risking the life of her bitch and the puppies. Who said she will just have one pup any way? What is she has four and you can't find them any homes? will you keep them all. What if she rejects the pups? can you hand feed them, stimulate them to go to th bathroom, keep them warm? Please spay your beautiful PET without making her have babies, she will be happy, you will be happy and no one should be angry that you did the right thing in not contributing to dog over population. It's not as easy as it seems. PLEASE DON'T BREED HER.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Ruled by a RED boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Chihuahua-Breader@ View Post
shutup if ure just gonna make jokes
Yo, Dude, don't be comin on here talking all this smack when we are group who like to EDUCATE people! If you want to be a breader then get yourself a book and start reading...........And don't be talking to Grammy like that
Old 03-30-2007, 05:12 PM
@Chihuahua-Breader@

She's been to da vets and stuff,and the breeders we got her from had champion pedigree,so techinly she's is show-worthy,and chi's are s'possed 2 have small litter anyway,and how hard can it be if she does die anyway?
im only gonna breed her this once so im not a real breeder anyway.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Top Dog

and guys....Please help seriously educate the OP. Whether or not you believe it some people really don't know that random breeding is bad and with some education can be shown that it is not right and will not go through with it. i know how hard it is to not get VERY angry but you see you guys have a chance to stop her, or a chance to scare her away so she will just find some huge out of standard chi (if she wants one over 6 pounds he's probably a mix) and breed anyway. So how about you kindly explain what is wrong with breeding her chi. so maybe she will stay and learn something.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:13 PM
Island dweller

I have more than one reason to believe this is a troll and am locking this for now.

Chihuahuabreader please respond to the pm I sent you.
Closed Thread