Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Top Dog

I know what you are going through and I can truly feel your pain. I lost my precious Mabel about 3 months ago and the thought of her suffering in the end makes me feel sick with pain. I still get choked up just thinking about her and what she endured. I worry sometimes, because I feel like my pain gets worse, not better. I miss her so much and I am so very sorry for your loss.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Big Mutts

You'll always miss Rudy. I know with Smokey I try to just remember the really sweet times we had together. (((HUGS)))
Old 06-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Top Dog

That's the best thing to do, Gapeach...I too lost my Lab just a few months ago and I miss her still, but the pain is easing up. If I think of her too much in the way of her last year or so, where she was declining in health, that makes me really sad. If I mostly think about the fun times, those memories help. Death is part of the life cycle and everyone has to do it. It's just hard to accept sometimes. My heart goes out to you. Your Mom, indeed sounds like a wonderful, big hearted woman. You're lucky.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Top Dog

You know you gave him the best life he could have while he was here and I am sure he was thankful every day for it. He probably loved you more than you will ever know for that. He will always be with you, in your heart and memories.

I always think of them as little angels that come to watch over us for a time. They care for us and they love us too as we do them.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Top Dog

(((roni))) Not a day goes by I don't think of Eli and Yogi. They were very special and will always hold a big chunk of my heart not to be filled by anybody else. Hang in there. Thinkin' about you...