Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
. . . gasp . . . choke . . . wheeze . . . tears starting . . . your 1979 911 is gone???? Are you all right???? A cabriolet? Which motor? How many miles . . .

I'm feeling nauseous AND faint . . .
I knew you were going to be upset as soon as I read that, Renee. Just sit down and put your head between your knees.... Think about baseball....
Old 06-01-2005, 11:22 PM
Felurian

ROFL! If I think about baseball I will fall asleep . . . and if I sit down and put my head between my knees I will be far too vulnerable to the grrrrrls

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Top Dog

They'll do your hair for you! It'll be nice! I've heard slobber makes excellent hair gel! LOL!
Old 06-01-2005, 11:40 PM
Felurian

Hair, nothin! They'll drag me off the chair and lick me to death unless Bimmer rescues me - which he won't. He's always loved getting someone at his mercy and holding them down to tickle. He really does tickle! On purpose! And the louder you laugh and gasp for air the more he tickles.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-02-2005, 02:33 AM
Disappointed :(

hey renee - it was a 3.0 SC Carerra with just 80,000 miles, with targa top. I had always wanted one and when I got the chance just had to have this one.... it was one of the last 'proper' ones without computers etc - a proper 'old school' sportscar, in guards red, of course!
I've had it for some time though, and did a lot of weekend driving in it as well as taking it to the south of France (Nice, Monacco) for a great driving holiday some years back.... but with it being just too nice for everyday use and inappropriate for out here it had just been stored for the past couple of years... insurance is expensive, and UK gas is heading for $8/gallon, so it made sense to sadly say goodbye (but not before a 'last blast' !!)
Amazing though what performance (150mph+) and style (elec windows, leather seats etc) was available in Germany 26 years ago though!
You'd have probably liked my previous "toy" too, a 1989 Merc 560 SEC ("magic carpet ride")... a real monster supercar, that was hard to part with too... but now I've decided to be sensible and cut back to just one, modern, sensible(ish) car (yawn!)

and Twilight, hey Liverpool isn't that bad!!! Some of my (Irish-connection) folks are still up there!! but they often moan about the weather
Old 06-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Boxer Rescue

Quote:
Twilight, hey Liverpool isn't that bad!!! Some of my (Irish-connection) folks are still up there!! but they often moan about the weather

And rightly so, the weather here is crap the last couple of day, hoping it wil get warmer soon, still waiting for the supposed heatwave that was meant to come, over a week ago.

Looks lovely were you are though,
but wouldnt mind moving to Rhodes i love it there.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Felurian

Bonster, I've got something similar to your other toy . . . 1988 BMW 750il. Charley still laments his 1969 911, even though he has a 1971 911 targa stored, a new 3.0 motor and transaxle for it in the warehouse and the 1986 928S. He drives a little 4 cyl. Toyota pickup everyday though. The one that kills me is the 2002 he has parked - it needs about $500 and a weekend to put it back on the road.

Now, I'm the kind of person who would drive a 911 most of the time, lol!

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian