Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2004, 02:13 AM
Ass Lover

Default CAT LOVERS UNITE!!! My own forum.

Cat lovers come out of the closet! I dogged Chaz enough to rename this with CAT in the title.

I suspect that many of us dog lovers also harbor a much maligned tendancy to also love cats. This where you can get yer cat schwerve on!

I was a cat guy before I was a dog guy...I'm not a foo-foo cat guy, I've never shown cats or even been to a cat show, I just like them. I grew up with one, but since I've been on my own at 18 (16+ years), I've never spent more than a month without having a feline companion.

All of my cats have always been rescues or strays. I did buy one at a pet store (Buddy the Tiger) because he was the last one and looked lonely (I'm normaly not sappy like that).

I have 3 cats. Lotta Pussy is a Maine Coon mix that my wife and I got shortly after we got married. This cat has lived in Ohio, moved to California, and now is back in Ohio. She has some mental issues but is a sweetie. Moxy Fürvous is her adopted sis, rescued in Cali and is probably close to a full blooded Maine Coon...big, assertive. Striking. Audrey is a short haired tiger I adopted from a rescuer who's group my band contributed a song to for their money-making charity CD. Audrey is a stone cold biyatch, but an awesome cat.

I'm no expert on pure bred cat stuff, but I do know cat behavior/diet/and integration.

Welcome to the ChazPuss Forum!

-Kev (your humble moderator)