fish -goldies

mrose_s

BusterLove
i agree, good posts. thanks.

i didn't research it more because all my family (including my auntie and uncle) are all big fish people. they arn't just fish, they have individual personalities and we lost a whole bunch of them at our last house. the council sprayed the paddock behind our house with a weed killer that kills marine life but not land animals. they figured because it was a sparse paddock, it would be fine, they sprayed the weeds groeing up our back fence and the poison got in our pond. killed all our fish but one.

we got a few more to keep the survuor company and it took them a while to get confident with us. then our house flooded. the water went only just over our pond and we lost all our fish but 2. not pleasent. we put a lot of time into our fish, their awesome pets.

well, my mistake for not researching it i suppose but i thought it was more simple, i should have been more careful aftre thinking rabbits would be simple pets.

i'm watching them carefully. i'll get into the pet shop tomoro and get a syphoner and the water tested, and see about getting a testing kit. thanks for the advice or i would have never known. i'm so nervous knowing about the tank cycling now. i won't do this again.

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
everyone has to learn sometime. its sad when the health of the animal you are learning about is at risk because you didnt research before you bought. but thats done and over with.
good luck with your fish and learing. its sounds complicated at first but its not so bad.

Members online

No members online now.