Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Puppy Dog

when you see the right dog/pup you will know. where do you live ? there are some gorgeous great pyrenees golden retreiver mixes in a shelter in north carolina. they are all puppies under 4 months old. lots of luck
Old 05-31-2005, 02:18 PM
Top Dog

Don't feel guilty about wanting a puppy. It's ok. If you think about it, all puppies need a home. The dogs that are in the shelter now were puppies once, just like some of the puppies that are out there now will sadly end up in shelters. All dogs need a home and if you want a puppy, get a puppy. There are plenty of mixed breed pups that need you, or purebred. You will know what is right for you, but please know that puppies are a ton of fun, but a TON of work!!! Let us know when you get your new pal!!
Old 05-31-2005, 02:44 PM
Top Dog

Im sure you'll be able to find some puppies.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:06 PM
Top Dog

Thanks everyone!
Scout, I am in Michigan. I wish I was closer to North Carolina because those dogs do sound gorgeous!
Old 05-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Rusty but Trusty

We got our Husky from at shelter at 2 years old. She slowly starting to turn out to be a good dog. It's been a long, hard, road but it's also a road that I am glad that I traveled. We originally went to the shelter to see another animal (a wymerina) puppy. I think I spelled that right, I don't know though. But when we saw her just sitting in her cage quietly staring at us, as if she was studying us, we couldn't resist her and had to bring her home.