Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 05-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Rusty but Trusty

I usually feed Eagle Pack but we have a few difficulties at this moment so for a few bags I had to switch them
Old 05-27-2005, 01:06 PM
Rusty but Trusty

I usually feed Eagle Pack but we ran into some difficulties and need to switch for a little while. It probably will just be for a few bags though, then they'll get Eagle Pack agian.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Top Dog

Does anyone have a link to Mordy's website on dog food?
Old 05-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliefurry
To me she just seems too skinny though. The vet says she's fine though. She just will sometimes look sickly skinny to me. She does eat everytime I feed her, and she's still bouncing around being a puppy. I haven't noticed any changes in her otherwise. She has to go back to the vets in a few days so I will try and bring it up with the vets when I am there.
It can take a while for them to fill out since they put all their resources into their bones, muscles, etc while they're still growing so rapidly. Definitely keep monitoring her weight to make sure it goes up consistently, but if your vet isn't concerned she's probably just in that 'awkward' gangly stage! (Is anyone reminded of adolescent boys with their chicken legs? )
Old 05-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Good, I feel much better now. She is going up in weight, we got her she weighed 2 and a half pounds and now she's 8 pounds. Ok, now I can relax and breath sigh of relief.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Felurian

Amstaffer, if you'll look on the bottom of one of Mordy's posts you'll find a link.

Julie - Charley is constantly asking me if Kharma is getting enough to eat. She's one of those rangy dogs still - lots of good hard muscle, but she's all legs and torso and big feet and big head, lol. But she's beautiful

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 05-27-2005, 04:43 PM
Rusty but Trusty

I feel better knowing that other puppies go through the same stage. I have never had a puppy this young so I freak out over the littlest things.