Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2004, 06:00 AM
watzup_puppy_dog

Unhappy My best friend was taken away

For my 5th birthday my mum and dad bought me a puppy. It was a german shepherd and i named him Buster. I did everything with him and everyday when i came home from skool he would be waiting 4 me at the front door. I was 10 when my parents decided to break up and me and my mum moved into a small apartment until we could find another house. There was no backyard, just a porch that extended a bit from our room, we werent alowed to keep the dog inside so we had to keep him in that small erea. One day when i came home from skool i went outside to see him and he wasnt there. Mum was at work at the time so i rang her up and asked her where buster was. She told me she had given him to a family where he would be happier and not have to be locked up everyday. I was heart borken, i couldnt believe my mum would do something like that, but then i thought about it and that it was probably the right thing to do. You could tell Buster didnt like being locked up, no1 would, i just hated the fact i didnt even get to say goodbye, thats what hurt the most.