Two more watercolours ...

Brandyb

I hope you guys don't mind me posting all this stuff.
I've got two more watercolours that I just completed, and I'm looking for some more critques.
They are of my little JRT who likes to warm her feet on the vent during the winter months. She stays on so long that she starts to turn pink ... so I played with the colours a little to reflect that, and changed the shadows to a more blue hue. Thanks for looking!

This first one is of a close up of her feet (done in a slightly different style)

This next one is a full body shot.

And these last two are the originals. Umm, the perspective is off a little, but you get the point.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehhee that is awesome!!! i am so glad you posted, u just made my day. THis should bring u a pretty penny i know i would buy it if i could!

Brandyb

Thank you guys so much! I'm really enjoying getting back into painting again.
Smkie - I'm glad I could make your day! You've gotta see her in person on the vent, its one of the funniest things ever ... her expression is priceless, and I laugh everytime I catch her on there. Some of the positions that she puts herself in are just too much. I think I have a couple on the computer .. I'll try and post them later .... such a funny little dog. :)

Members online

No members online now.