How many dogs does it take to......

Westie: Show me the treats first.

Pointer: There's the light bulb...I see it....I see it...I see it....

Greyhound: If it isn't moving I'm not going to do anything with it.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
How about
Great Dane: Do any of you need to reach the lightbulb by climbing on my back???????????
I found it on another website...shhh ;)

bubbatd

just got into this...Love it !!! Standard Show Poodle..." Darlin', you don't want me to mess up my nail polish do you ?"

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Bloodhound: Where's that lightbulb, i'm going to seek it out and then i'm going to rescue the old one!!

Ash47

Taco Dog
I think the more accurate Chihuahua saying would be: My bark is b-b-bigger than my b-b-bite, and I will SCARE the lightbulb back into the screw!... If I can s-s-stand still l-l-l-o-n-n-ng enough! BARK!! :rolleyes:

Ash47

Taco Dog
The cat (any breed): You want to me to do what?? Wait... you want me to move out of this sunny spot on the floor?

The Chow: But I just moved last night! And I can't do it unless my owner tells me too.

The Shih-Tzu: I would be happy to do it if it will make you happy! Because I am happy. And beautiful, but can't forget happy!

Pekingnese: I would pick it up for you, but my face is too flat to do so... Therefore, I am going to get my hair done. Good Luck!

Pit Bull: Does my owner want me to? If so, I will go fetch it and put it in, all while smiling and showing my gorgeous white smile.

poeluvr

Dalmation: The way i see it is black and white, someone anyone! just climb up and change that light bulb!!!1

avenlee

LOL these are are so funny!

Cocker Spaniel (mine doesn't pee on the carpets lol) : As soon as I can get my tail to stop wagging, I'll get to it!

Westie: hmmmm let me see if I can dig one up around here (to change it)!

nicco

Wolfpack
LOL Renee!!!:D

THE CAT'S ANSWER: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs (duuuhhh). So, the real question is "How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE STAFF. :D

Border Collie: Ok, just a sec. i need to figure out which lead fits where and is A+ goes with b-.... Hmmmm. Might have to look it up...

Standed poodle: You think what? Lets see... Well, if i don't want to get my nails dirty or my pur-rity coat messed up, then i think not. Go get Border Collie Senior to do it. Put the pay on me!

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
sheltie:runs around in circle is it alive ????!!! ill like it it willbe ok! will someone please go get a replacment i want to revive thenone thtas lost!!!!!HELP i trhink its gone forever

Members online

No members online now.