False Accusation hurting Preg. Lab/Pit - HELP

clrfy

update

since I doubt you will ever hear from this individ. again I will give you an update. This is the information I have...

1. The dog left with a transporter on her way to a known rescue minutes after the poster left the clinic.

2. Animal control was never contacted by the poster... No complaints have been issued by the poster.

3. No articles have ever been written to the paper.

4. She has posted under kevsbgirl and the bwilliams name on several different sites only 1 or 2 day after Nov. 4th and has never given ANY followups on her reports.

Perhaps I am wrong and she will make a post regarding what happened but this is the info I gathered very easily and I wanted to put everyones mind to rest regarding this dogs well being.

Brattina88

:( may I ask how you know this? just wondering... since it feels like we're being jerked around by our emotions :eek:

clrfy

I followed up on this as soon as she started posting. I know the receptionist that excused herself to get the Dr. on that day. I would never have posted anything on this and have not on petfinder or craigslist (there is another website too) but you all have tried to keep up with it and I just wanted to let you know so you can rest.
I never post concerning these types of things I only read them (as you can see I just joined this group to post here) because it is so hard to see what really is going on. This is just something I wanted rested.

clrfy

I just wanted to add I have no idea if the accusations against this person are true or not. My main purpose of posting is to inform you of the dogs well being (though I did add a few extra facts in my post). Perhaps she did try to cantact all those places but after making my own phone calls I was able to find that no complaints were ever filed with the sherrif.

Brattina88

1. The dog left with a transporter on her way to a known rescue minutes after the poster left the clinic.
:hail: the dog is safe, and that's all that matters.

thanks for coming to post - I didn't know it was also on craiglist and PF,
and like I said I was just curious :)

won't you stick around with us on Chaz? It's an awesome forum ;)

hollybea

why would somebody put a thread like this if it was false, what is she to gain, i dont understand.

clrfy

Just about everything the op stated did happen that day. They did call to adopt the dog they did drive to the vet clinic to adopt the dog. Someone did call and state they were dog fighters. The Vet clinic was in touch with animal control from the very beginning about the situation so the decision was made in the best intrest of the dog not to let it go to the op because at that time they had specific information about the op and since it was all happening with a matter of a few hours they had to make the decision to not adopt the dog to the op. Noone from the vet clinic ever e-mailed the op (they don't use e-mail) Since animal control was aware of the info from the very beginning they were waiting for the calls from the op which never came. This is the first site I remember reading something about the magestrate I remember reading something about them saying the sherrif said he didn't have time to make a complaint (that was posted on craigslist under kevsbgirl you can just do a search for that name under google and it comes up)The reason I posted was simply because someone has suggested the vet clinic was covering for themselves because they had already put the dog to sleep and something to do with PETA. I have no idea who made the phonecalls to the clinic because I wasn't there maybe it was PETA... However this is the first website the OP mentioned being a part of PETA. From the moment the decision was made to not adopt the dog out an e-mail (from a volunteer not at the clinic) was sent out looking for a new rescue which was found within minutes and the dog was picked up after the op.

Perhaps these people were really dog fighters and they were just posting this info to have people call and harass the vets office ....... everyone knows this does happen when stuff like this comes around.

Or perhaps there were really heart broken and someone did really make up stuff about them but instead of following through with phone calls they decided to move on with their life ... I have no idea.

The op and her sister did send very harassing e-mails to a very wonderful volunteer who had absolutly nothing to do with any of this except for sending out an urgent post finding a rescue for the dog. The op also said the volunteer called her which was not true either because the volunteers don't have anything to do with adopters only rescue groups. They have no access the any information in the vets computer system to even get phone numbers.

In really nasty e-mails that were sent out to bulk e-mail groups the op said she e-mailed animal control too which also never happened..... There are alot of things that don't add up with everything I heard about the op and her claims...

However since noone knows for sure if they were bad people or not I don't want to say that they were..... emotions can get the best of people sometimes and maybe the e-mails they sent to AC didn't go through or I don't know. They are at the bad end of a horrible joke if all of the claims made about them were untrue....

I just know the dog went to a rescue.

clrfy

shazbot
why am I here....
I posted because people wanted an update and I had the info...

how did I know about her post here...
I found this site by doing a google search with the op's name that was used in her post on petfinder.

incase you wanted to ask next. Why did I post the info here and not on the other sites.....
Well they move much faster so it has been burried with weeks worth of other stories.. This site just kept asking.

why do I care...
Remember my friend was involved and Ihave seen the emotional toll this stuff takes on the pound/clinic workers. They are always (well not always) made out to be the bad person and it just kills them when they actually try to do something for the good of the dog/cat and people think differently. (I am refering to the comment of the vets office euth. the dog and trying to cover comment... not the op who may or may not have been a bad person)

so why did I post and not her.... Well thats easy she always inststs to let the stories/rumors go.

Thanks for the update. I find it curious that people are questioning your
claims wheras there was no skepticism about the OP's claims.

why would somebody put a thread like this if it was false, what is she to gain, i dont understand.
What someone has to gain by lying in this way would be attention and big warm dollops of praise and pity. The poor lady, she's trying to rescue a pregnant pit bull mix! And she's been mistreated and the poor doggie's going to be killed!! It's sooooo unfair!!

Of course, I don't know that she was lying. But it's possible. I certainly felt the outrage was a big much. I agreed with the clinic's decision not to release the dog to a person who'd been accused of dog-fighting.

Members online

No members online now.