Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 11-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCola123 View Post
they are good but the corgi looks like a shaved Chow Chow

We know that it not corgi, but it as is not Chow Chow. There can be somebody the exact name of this breed will tell.
Smike, Our products have no that similar with figures from Disneyland. Because all of them are made by a hand of the person and are not similar the friend on the friend. As two snowflakes.The BULL is similar to this rhinoceros:

pitbulliest, thanks. bedlington terrier please see:

Old 11-23-2006, 03:22 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I have great heart and respect for the artists of Russia. I have looked at the brush work on the small painted boxes with awe. Minatures of such beauty sold at prices that do not deem worthy of the craft. I was unable to buy one but my bestfriend saw how much i appriciated the work and bought the piece for me as a suprise. Not many people stop to think when they see a site like this that each piece is done by hand. A hand connected to someone that loves their craft. I have done a great deal of "mass" work myself so i know how hard, how grueling, it is for an artist to survive. I thank you for not just posting your site and leaving, but taking the time to talk to your community and hope that you will join us again.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 11-25-2006, 08:56 AM
*Biter*

The great danes are awesome! I will certainly put them on my Christmas wish list.

How are they shipped? I am just worried about safety as the US postal system tends to be a little rough on parcels.

A friend in Scotland sent me a custom made figuring of my dane and the box was CLEARLY marked fragile on every available surface. The box was dented on two corners. When I opened the package, one of the legs was broken.

I have a great dane website and message board, I will gladly post your work and a link, with your permission.

Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt
Old 11-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Mutts to you

I was wondering about shipping, too... Also the time factor - if I ordered something, is it too late for Christmas delivery?

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -Robert McCloskey
Old 11-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Active Pup

shadowfacedanes, Concerning packing and safeties of a product to you to worry it is not necessary. We shall be very glad if you agree to link exchange. We have many responses from our clients. To prove that we not swindlers (you have the right about us so to think) look here responses about us
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ods-of-russia*
We do delivery all over the world. Term of delivery approximately 10-16 days (we cannot influence work of post service).
If you have questions (so we shall answer much faster): [email protected]
http://www.goodsof-russia.com
Thank all who answers me and helps. It is very important for us. And at us news at us has appeared new breeds of a dogs

and