Willow pics

Kase

I found Willow in some boxes left on the landing last night and decided to take a few pics. Here they are:

~Tucker&Me~

What a pretty girl! Her white snippet is so clean and the rest of her body so dark. Gorgeous!

~Tucker

Kase

Thanks Tucker and Suzanne :D.

Lol Tucker Willows a boy, just has a girly name hehe :p ;).

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww! He's adorable!! I love his marking. Beautiful photography, Kirsty :)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
He's a handsome chap and no mistake!! He looks just like my friends cat Edifix.. I'll get a pic one day to show you!

makka619

Definately a great looking cat. My cat is just the same I leave a box or basket out and I will always end up finding her sleeping in it. Nice pics, very clear shots, you must have a great camera.

Kase

Definately a great looking cat. My cat is just the same I leave a box or basket out and I will always end up finding her sleeping in it. Nice pics, very clear shots, you must have a great camera.

They are just drawn to them arent they! Thanks :D. I love my camera!

Lol @ Tucker :p :D.

makka619

I think it's so cute. I love how cats can just sleep anywhere. You buy them a special bed and they always end up somewhere (and everywhere) else, like a cardboard box, or in your cupboard. Same goes for toys, you buy some special kitty toys and half the time they don't even give them a second look, prefering to go for a piece of string or a ping pong ball! It;s just the simplist things they tend to love. :)

Kase

I think it's so cute. I love how cats can just sleep anywhere. You buy them a special bed and they always end up somewhere (and everywhere) else, like a cardboard box, or in your cupboard. Same goes for toys, you buy some special kitty toys and half the time they don't even give them a second look, prefering to go for a piece of string or a ping pong ball! It;s just the simplist things they tend to love. :)
Yeah exactly lol. My other cat Angel will sleep on the papaer on the floor rather than his bed lol :D.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
He's gorgeous!

You better stop posting all of these cute pictures.. you're making me want more animals! Hubby won't like that! :p :D

Members online

No members online now.