Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-15-2006, 01:06 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Default Some People...

So, my fiancee works at a vet clinic (for only 2 more days, though, he actually just got an internship in his major).
Anyway, he got to work this morning around 8am and walked through the hallway kennel to get to the office area. In one of the kennels, there was a pit mix laying on a sheet. It turns out that in the middle of the night/early this morning, this dog was found in the parkinglot laying on a sheet, barely conscious. He was so malnourished, and weighed 60lbs... his ideal weight should have been around 90lbs He was bleeding from his nose, and was in awful shape. The vet ended up having to euthanize the poor pup because there wasn't much they could do. This poor dog... why couldn't they have dropped him off at the clinic months ago when he could have had a fighting chance?!
I don't understand how anyone can do this to an animal... it just makes me so sick to my stomach.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 11-15-2006, 04:46 AM
Training the Trainer

Ohhh Bleeding from his nose? What kind of a thing could cause that. Ohhh that makes me BURN people should just be shot, maimed, strung up and have things thrown at them until they have suffered the same as they do to the poor animals left in their charge.

And then be forced to never be able to earn money again and work at shelters the rest of their lives.

And have their heads shaved.

Oh, and one of their feet chopped off so they can't run.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 11-15-2006, 07:26 AM
Big Dog

Poor dog, to be that thin, as well it sounds too me it was hit by a car, to be bleeding from the nose. No matter he's in a better place now.
Mugs, Sissy, Missy John and I Fran send to my extended family nothing but the Best For Christmas! Happy Holiday's and Happy New Year Freinds! LOve is sent from out God above, For ever truly guiding sending you LOVE!! Hugs to all of your pets too! Fran!

I have been frosted by Skyboxer. Thanks my freind
Old 11-15-2006, 08:08 AM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Poor baby.

May he rest in peace now.