Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
That should tell you something about what's "normal" for me... (and why I'm divorced). Lol.
ROFLOL!!!! You just described what my life use to be like.....out in the barn at 10:00 at night cleaning stalls, dusting cobwebs out of the barn, brushing horses....dogs, cats, rats, kids and a humungus house to take care of. Then the divorce, then the tiny house, retirement and only 4 dogs. LOL.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Top Dog

So.... Dr2, where is Blackberry now? Terribly curious!!
Old 11-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Are you dead yet?

Ditto otch1!

Old 11-09-2006, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otch1 View Post
So.... Dr2, where is Blackberry now? Terribly curious!!
Blackberry's still with Maggie. She is going to find her a great pet home if I don't take her, and Maggie's never in any kind of a rush. I really do want her so badly but Tia has been quite sick the past few days again so right now it's out of the question.
I'm worried now for Tinker too though because if we do loose Tia (and I just can't stand the thought of life without her), Tinker will be so broken hearted. Tinker and Tia sleep together and they are always physically touching each other. Poor little Tink is so bonded to Tia....I just don't know what to do.

I'm going to give Maggie a call and see if I can get those pics of the little monkey face to show you guys..

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Old 11-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Top Dog

Oh that is just so sad that Tia is not doing well. Its the worst thing to go through, isn't it....the fear of the time when we lose them. I'm so sorry you're having to think about that now.

It might be hectic on the one hand to get this pup but on the other hand, it would probably make it easier on Tink to have had a chance to bond with the new pup when the time comes to say, "good-bye" to Tia. That won't replace Tia, but it might take the edge off.

Poor Tia...I hope she will feel better and have some more good time with you. My heart goes out to you at this time when you're all churned up and not knowing quite what to do and you have this poor little gal who is not well. I wish there was something I could do or say to help.

(((hugs)))
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Top Dog

I'm sorry that Tia isn't doing well <3 I'll keep her in my thoughts <3

www.lppboutique.com
Old 11-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Evil Kitty taco eater

Thats a tough decision. I respect the fact you have put alot of thought into it. Maybe its not the time but this is a little push for when the time does come to get another pupper. Listen to what your gut is telling you. Its usually right

Cant wait to see pics though!!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?
Old 11-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Harumph™©®

Dr2,
I know how you feel and I've been where you are, and I cannot begin to tell you how much I respect and admire the deep thought you have put into this situation.

Tia is a very lucky dog.