update on fighting pups...

F

fastpitchchic

Well as some of you know I've been having problems with 2 of my pups. KC and Chiana. I've had a behaviorist come in and help me figure out what's going on with them. When it came down to it, she thinks that it was a combination of a huge move, from CA to MN, and my life just being complete chaos at this point. I have started training, making sure that they are getting lots of exercise...more than normal and have made more of an effort to get things back to normal. I'm so very happy to say that they are getting along again...makes my heart so happy to see this. I of course will continue training them and learning more myself, so this doesn't happen again. As I type they are both crashed next to each other on the couch. I couldn't be happier. :D

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
Keep up the good work. The same thing happened with us and Chester and Ruby when we moved house. A lot of upheavals happened around that time and they started taking it out on each other.

We enrolled them in daycare, made sure they spent some time apart with us (not too long - 30 minutes at most) and reinforced their training and bought them some new toys and things to distract them.

It all worked and after a few weeks everything was back to normal.

Hang in there, they'll sort themselves out with your help :)

Brattina88

:D That's GREAT new!! Glad to hear it! Another behaviorist success story :D

Members online

No members online now.