Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Angry Hannah was a BAD girl!

Hannah was SUCH a bad girl last night! I made a cake a couple nights ago and me and Mark ate some last night (there was still half a cake left when we were done). So we covered it and left it on the kitchen table (we have a plastic fitted cover for the top of the cake pan). Well I woke up around five or so to get some water and I heard Hannah behind the chair licking something. I didn't pay much attention to it and then when I woke up later this morning I found the pan lid chewed to pieces on the floor. So right away I looked behind the chair and there was the cake pan licked clean. Right away Hannah knew she was in trouble and she crept over to me with her head down and tail tucked. Well I didn't say anything just picked it up and cleaned up the lid. Now she's been laying on her spot all day today looking pathetic, I'm sure her tummy's not feeling good.

Old 11-05-2006, 01:03 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Uh-oh, bad girl!

I hope her tummy is okay... keep an eye on her.

Old 11-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Yeah I'm watching her good. She's playing with Holly like normal though, she'll just slink off to her spot whenever she notices that we're watching her. She's so silly!

Old 11-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Puppy Dog

Dutchess once ate an entire platter of devilled eggs we had out for a bbq. I never said a word either, one look and she was on her bed facing the wall with her eyebrows all scrunched up. Funny how they know its wrong but just can't help it! Hope Hannah's tummy is OK!
Old 11-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Water Junkie

Oooooo who been a bad girl!!

Hope her stomach is okay though!

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 11-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Top Dog

How can any girl resist cake !!! They sure know when they've done something wrong ! Those cow eyes !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/