Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 10-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora171989 View Post
well... perhaps they have one computer and mindi is cindr's daughter?
Cindr herself said her daughter doesn't have a special service dog, even if it were possible. Looks like her post got deleted.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Top Dog

hmmmm now i'm suspicious...... probably a "sympathy seeking" troll

Thanks lilprairiemutt for the siggy!!!!
puppyluv frosted me!!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Harumph™©®

Yes they both obviously posted from the same computer with a fixed IP address. One left angry after that argument over inconsistencies and a very major cruel hit on Gemp. The other came after Gemp shortly afterwards. Also the God fixation, ad nauseum. It all kind of adds up to the same person that way. In any event, the posts by this person sure were not very charitable--or Godly. I think of of them said she was going to kick someone and send her dog after them.

As Ghandi (I think) once said, I Like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:39 AM
Top Dog

i read some of the posts yesterday and was going to say something... but didn't want to seem like the jerk who was calling out the special needs kid -.-;;;

i don't know if the whole story was true or not. but if it's not i think it was in incredibly bad taste. i've volunteered with special olympics and the special ed classes and although those kids needed extra help, i know nothing on this site would have disturbed them like it disturbed 'mindy' iknow some that couldn't type or read half as well as mindy could or put their words into thoughts as well as her either, who would know that some times animals hurt other animals, they're not mean they're just animals. i'm glad i'm not the only one that thought that though...

Old 10-27-2006, 03:00 AM
BusterLove

lol god we're all such snoops. haha

something was off about mindi, she was too hard to communicate with. as for cindr. i actually enjoyed her posts and have since kept in contact with her. she seemed ok but this was a bit odd.

lol chaz is a bit of a tight knit family

Old 10-27-2006, 03:53 AM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
i read some of the posts yesterday and was going to say something... but didn't want to seem like the jerk who was calling out the special needs kid -.-;;;
I was thinking the exact same thing! I can't imagine how low you have to sink to pretend this whole thing Some people really need to get a life and learn a little bit about respect. Not only to people here, but also to the people they pretend to be!
Old 10-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Evil Kitty taco eater

All I know is someone saying they would kick my butt I consider a threat. I am glad I didnt see that untill now. I dont take threats kindly

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?
Old 10-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Active Pup

Wow!!! You mean the internet ISN'T a nice place??? Why, I'm SHOCKED!!!!!

Just kidding but this is one weird thread.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky View Post
Wow!!! You mean the internet ISN'T a nice place??? Why, I'm SHOCKED!!!!!

Just kidding but this is one weird thread.
LMAO....
Old 10-28-2006, 02:16 AM
DOBE MAD

Question

Call me sceptical but :
Cutting 1
The most common symptoms of schizophrenia are very obvious: the person affected is acting like something is very wrong with them - for example, severe depression, uncontrollable hallucinations, paranoia, slurred speech, sluggish responses - but they can't tell they are being irrational. To them, they are perfectly normal. So if they're sitting at home watching the telly and Captain Janeway looks at them through the television screen and tells them to report to their station, they think it's actually happening, whereas we know that they are simply imagining it.

Cutting 2
Paranoid Schizophrenia
This is the commonest type of schizophrenia in most parts of the world. The clinical picture is dominated by relatively stable, often paranoid, delusions, usually accompanied by hallucinations, particularly of Trolls, and perceptual disturbances. Disturbances of affect, volition, and speech, and catatonic symptoms, are not prominent.
Examples of the most common paranoid symptoms are:
(a) delusions of persecution, reference, special mission, bodily change, or jealousy;
(b) hallucinatory voices that threaten the patient or give commands, or auditory hallucinations without verbal form, such as whistling, humming, or Trolls laughing;
(c) hallucinations of smell or taste, or Trolls dancing; visual hallucinations may occur but are rarely predominant.

Paws for thought.......Don`t say no one thought about it.........