Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2005, 02:08 PM
Absolute Dobie Addict

Lightbulb Animal related jobs for after Uni

Hi everyone,

I am going to be doing my BSc in Animal Management in September and i want to work with dogs more than anything else. I currently working at my local vets (part-time) and during the Summer Holidays which i get a good experience of dealing with a variety of animals including farm ones too.

I know that im jumping ahead a little now but im just trying to think of possible careers i could do afterwards, because i feel that if i had something to work towards then it would make the degree more worthwile. Has anyone done a animal related degree course? what sort of job have you gone on too do?

If i did the BSc i would probably be over qualified, i have been thinking of working for the RSPCA but i love my dogs

Any information would be greatly appriecated

DP

P.S. Appologies if i've posted it in the wrong place, if there's a mod around can you please move to the appropriate forum, sorry .

Link: Doberman Rescue UK