Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2005, 11:05 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default Kennel pics

I don't have many pictures from my days as a trainer and kennel kid..but thought i would share ..for all those wonderful labradors i remember..there is no one else anymore that cares about these memories. I have a video. but it is vhs. I wish it was on a cd, so i could at least let u see my two dogs that lived thru the most awful parvo virus, to grow up into the handsome dogs, the prides of the kennel. Maybe one day i can have it reproduced, but until then,,i thought you might like these.
The white lab seen as a puppy and as an adult was born of two black parents..there were two sisters..Chalk and Princess..both amazingly strong and healthy.and infertile. I guess that was nature's way of keeping the genes strong. Mother Superior BB with her 14 puppies..The pond where dogs first learn to get their feet wet and (dive a little for dramatics) started their water work..one of the dogs my boss taught to ski..and the old man and me on a float trip with his favorite labrador, Star.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kennelpicsskiing copy.jpg (30.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg kennels copy.jpg (28.4 KB, 1 views)