Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Love my pets

Vish, I'm so happy you found Toby again and were able to nurse him back to good health. He looks so at peace sleeping in his dogbed. Doggie & kitty hugs and kisses to you both.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Top Dog

Poor baby! I am not sure if I would have been able to control my temper at those groomers. You should sue the ever living crap out of them. I would. How do they "lose" a dog like that? He should have been kept up with at all times. I would tell EVERYONE not to go there because of what happened, I would post it on the Better Business Bureau, and it is not slander since you have what happened to back it up. Where was this place? I want to make sure that I never give them any business.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Top Dog

I can't stop thinking about this, I am so mad that they had the audacity to brush you off like it was nothing.

You really should try to sue them for your pain and suffering (which I can imagine was unbearable). They needlessly caused an animal to suffer (and you to suffer) because of their irresponsibilty. Those pictures enough should tug on the heart strings of a Judge or Jury. If I was on the Jury you would be getting the compensation you were asking for.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:56 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I hope when u sue..that they take into consideration your lost semester..that is a valuable piece of time to lose..let alone have to pay for twice. I believe u made the right decision..taking it off to search because u wouldn't have been able to concentrate anyway no matter what the outcome would have been....Please let us know how the proceedings go..i will be rooting for you all the way.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Top Dog

Me too! We are all in your corner!
Old 04-29-2005, 05:38 PM
Active Pup

thanks for all the support both toby & i appreciate it. i will keep every1 updated with the case and toby says hello
Old 04-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Taco Dog

Ditto to smkie. What unprofessional lunatics!! WOW! How dare they???!!! This is just nearly unfathomable...

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast." Proverbs 12:10

http://www.petfinder.com
Old 04-29-2005, 07:28 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

there was a woman on one of the judge shows that had an italian greyhound she left at a doggy daycare..the dog broke it's leg when it jumped off a desk..the daycare was held responsible for the thousand dollar vet bill..if they won..i am sure yours will sail thru..i just hope u get compensated for your lost time at school. and then i hope the judge put's the person's head on a poke outside the door..kisses to your love..tell him i am so sorry too for all his suffering.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:49 PM
Top Dog

Smile

This is so heartbreaking and sad. No dog deserves to loose their family, even temporarily. I am so happy he's with you again...spoil him rotten and hug hime for me.