Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2005, 09:27 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I would get a new vet asp that is just rediculous, and considering that there are risks with that as well..good grief your poooor pup. When they stitched up Bronki's face after being bit by his uncle they gave him a drug that paralyzed him..i held him the whole time and i am not sure he didn't feel every bit of it. The vet told me i better get away from him when it wore off because they bite..and i told him Bronki would not ever bite me..he said once again THEY ALL BITE..and it really makes me wonder why..I cradled his big head in my lap and of course he did not. I'd bite too if i felt every one of those stitches being put in. We didn't go to that vet again. Sorry for you pup that is just rotten.
Mr.Shaffer looked at my mom with love eyes when she went down the hall yesterday..i saw it and felt warm all over...he looks for Hyia when she gets off the bus now and if she leaves the room..mom says he is sneaking in there at night..but at least he is clean (horrrraaayyyyy) i will continue on with our Sat night baths..Go SHaffer!
He is being a bit cross with old Trudy dog and he must not do that at all. Trudy is almost archival and she does get special food and a bit of special treatment. He and i will have to "talk" about that.