Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Felurian

If you want a dog from working lines then I'd definitely wait if I were you. I know how hard that is, but you can do it. I can tell you, if Border Collie lines are anything like Fila lines, there is a world of difference between show lines and working lines that you'll enjoy dealing with on a day to day basis.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-26-2005, 08:55 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Oh Grace. *dangles a shiney Dobe puppy in front of you* Or even better! *dangles my squishy little Drake in front of you* Hehehe! Does the thought of pretty Doberpups deter you in any way, shape, or form?

But like Renee said if you really want a BC from working lines, I'd wait. Puppies are so tempting, but it's better to wait for what you really want, not a spur of the moment urge.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:24 PM
~3 Mutts~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip's Girl
Well Purr if I get this pup, then when I go to work for Jo I will most likely not be able to take the BC she would offer me.
I just meant that you were gonna get another pup anyway. Now, normally all this talk about puppies would make me nutty wanting one, but LOL I've got my hands full, and for the first time in my life, I don't want another pup for a while. It's a new world record
Old 04-27-2005, 08:02 AM
Felurian

To be honest, if it weren't for not putting Bimmer in a position of having a much bigger dog to deal with that might challenge him, I might never have another puppy, just do Fila rescue. Puppies are cute and all that, but I really do love the special bond you have with a rescued adult.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian