Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 09-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Aww, poor girl! I am crossing everything for her to get better soon!!!! Definitely let us know of any updates!
Old 09-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Top Dog

Awww, poor sweetie! Sending prayers Missy's way for a quick & complete recovery and (((((hugs))))) to you as we all know how worried you are!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:34 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Here's another update:
Missy's home, and happy to be! She's been doing a lot of laying around all day and night, me begging her to eat. Today she ate all of her breakfast before I went to work. When I got home she was a basket case - hasn't been walked in a couple days

So, in short, she is feeling a lot better.

We don't know what was wrong with her to begin with, though! The vet can't narrow it down: he said he thinks its an internal micro-organism parasite, but his 'tests' for all of the common ones came back negative I can't believe she was this sick, and I don't know why !!!

So my fingers are crossed that when she finishes her medicine (a couple weeks) it'll be gone for good, instead of coming back with a rebellious vengeance. I'm still pretty scared for her, and she isn't quite out of the woods yet. But at least she's eating !

She was back down to 53lbs!
Old 09-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Top Dog

Nothing worse than being sick. I sure hope she is on her way to good health and the road to recovery.