Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 04-22-2005, 01:44 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

gapeach, i drew this when hyia was 3..she is now 5. i have had a computer virus since then and lost a bunch. I have a two of those plastic tubs of pics and files,negatives, and sketches that need to go back on, they are in no order and i am just terrible about it, but when i do i will post it along with this thread. I try to tackle a hand full each night..taking that elephant one bite at a time
Old 04-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Big Mutts

Completely understand that! I am a lil' behind on Maggie's scrapbook, will look forward to pic
Old 04-22-2005, 01:59 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

i have found chazhound has a wonderful effect on my getting stuff together and put away..i am forever searching for something that seems to appy to a thread, or might be of interest to someone.
Old 04-22-2005, 02:03 PM
Big Mutts

It's the opposite with me I should be getting alot more done, but since we got the computer! Oh well, this is my only free time. There's always something else that can be done, never enough time for it all
Old 04-22-2005, 05:33 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

me to gapeach, but i just changed my down time..instead of sitting in front of the tv or reading..(well i cut down there) i am opening the door to a world i had no idea exsisted. Now i really should be tackling that laundry and vacuum..geez
Old 04-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Love my pets

Smkie, I just love the drawing of Hyia. You know how to capture the moment in every picture you draw. I know when Hyia gets older, that will be one of her favorites!

Laundry and vacuuming - okay I do the laundry while I'm down here on the computer so it doesn't feel like I'm doing the laundry. Vacuuming is just one of those things I've never liked and can't convince anyone else to do it.