Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Maxis is my buddy!!!!!

Its been awhile but anyways Maxis and i are friends now . I can pet him as long as he comes to me first and he does all the time but if i move to quickly he will flinch and run off. He's still weary but it all depends on his day. He's got some meat on his bones and is looking really nice. Oh OH OH OH today when i was petting him i took a extra coller and when i was petting him i slipped it on. It doesent have any tags since he is afraid of sounds he's not used to but he's wearing a coller!!! Sorry this is so short but im an excited girl.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 04-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Island dweller

Oh that's a great story! We all were wondering about him. I'm glad you are bonding.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:30 PM
~3 Mutts~

You have the right to be an excited girl!! I'm glad he's doing well!!
Old 04-19-2005, 09:56 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Thumbs up

i hope you know i have been waiting a long long long time to hear about maxis! I am so happy for him. You were just mean to me pits! Just think where he would have been if u hadn't have cared.. Your a goooood gurl!
Old 04-20-2005, 06:49 AM
Don't encourage me..

I'm glad Maxis has found you!! It sounds like you're getting along really well!!! DO you think you'll keep him? or will you find him a new home?

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-21-2005, 08:27 PM
Felurian

You're working your magic again, Pits! You must be the Patron Saint of Homeless Dogs.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-21-2005, 08:48 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

when i posted my big bad wolf pic..it was for u lov4pits..six months before that dog trusted a single human being..that long before he let me touch him..then he was taken away and i know not where..his "owner" picked him up. He was awesome..it was an awesome feeling to earn this dog's trust like that. I am soooooo happy that u and max are friends now..may u always be the best of ones no matter which way your trails go....Go Pits...and Go Maxis too....i just gotta send u a copy of the short story Savage Dog. It says it all.