Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

I've heard a lot about the show. I don't think I've ever seen it. Sounds like something that would tick me off. What happened with the horses? (Someone said horses were fighting.)
Old 08-20-2006, 06:22 PM
LabBreeder

Nothing really. It was like watching a dog fight, but with horses. It was a spectator sport caught on camera from what I gathered. They were allowed to fight.

The one where the pits ended up attacking the cat owner was her fault, IMO. If I saw my cat running away (not caught + they can climb trees) I would certainly NOT open my door and allow the chase inside. She was 68 for god's sake. She had to have known she couldn't help the cat, why open the door? For parts of it she didn't even sound like she was being attacked...other parts it did. The reenactment was crap IMO. Either way she shouldn't have opened up her home to a cat/dog chase. Not the brightest thing to do. Granted the dogs shouldn't have been loose, but neither should her cat technically.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft pawz
ummm, did anybody see the chihuahua getting eaten by the snake and the owner rather took pictures of it than helping her dog?
im gonna be sick for a while now.....
oh god, I'm gonna be sick, I saw part of this show, but I'm glad I missed this part, did the dog die?