Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Big Mutts

Girls can be very sneaky. My niece Kami had an addiction to coloring on things, so my sister told her if she wrote on anything else she was going to take all her crayons and markers. So Kami crawls under her bed and writes on the underside of it! Needless to say writing tools were gone for awhile. She knew exactly what she was doing, she didn't think her mama would ever look under there. (I don't remember why she thought to, have to ask)

Smkie, that is hilarious about Aaron's privates! I guess it just had to wear off?
Old 04-19-2005, 10:57 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

yup! He drew on the walls becuase back then i was working for a company doing glass etchings..and some of my pieces were just huge so i had to do the layouts on large paper taped to the wall...he just missed the paper part..then i think he did it on purpose just to drive me nuts...Under the bed huh? thats too funny!
Old 04-19-2005, 11:06 PM
Big Mutts

Yeah, she was a pretty silly lil' girl (now 15, oh I'm getting old lol). Drawing on the wall, I could see that, monkey see monkey do. Having prolems now with Maggie repeating back to me how I correct her "Don't talk to me like that" and she'll say "Don't tell me that" She can be exasperating one minute and so sweet the next. Although she almost broke my heart yesterday when I kissed her "Don't you kiss me" but next minute she'll be saying "gimmee some sugar" and "Gimmee hug"
Old 04-19-2005, 11:11 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Just don't ever say 'you hurt my feelings '..oh my did i ever hear that one back from my daughter! Don't u just luv little girl's sugars? i am getting to enjoy that for the second time round with Hyia now. you'll know your getting old when u can say that!
Old 04-19-2005, 11:16 PM
Big Mutts

It better be looong time before I can say that! It scares me sometimes that she wraps a blanket round her head and says she's gettin married lol Yes the sugar is so sweet, she says "we smoochin'"
Old 04-20-2005, 07:01 AM
Don't encourage me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
My younger sister just figured she'd be able to pin whatever it was she wanted to do on me . . . Drove me nuts.
I WAS the younger sister!! And I did exactly the same thing to my brothers and sister!! I was a little Angel!! It's just a case of not getting caught in the act and then you can blame it on someone else!! Although my brothers and sister always took the blame! It wouldn't have been so easy if they hadn't!! Lol!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-20-2005, 08:17 AM
Love my pets

Oh Smkie, with all the stories you just told and knowing how great you draw, what a great illustrated book you could make. I would love to see drawings to go along with the vaseline/birdseed, marker/private part (ok maybe not a pic, but it's sure in my head what he did - maybe a drawing from behind (ha ha) leaving the rest to our imagination).
Old 04-20-2005, 08:48 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

He would never forgive me in a zillion years lol
Old 04-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Love my pets

You're right Smkie, but we will all have the stories in our mind and laugh! Thanks for sharing the memories.