Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 08-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Top Dog

Default Neura Meats Canned food

Anyone feed this? Opinions please...
Old 08-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Rusty but Trusty

Hannah ate it once, she liked it. It's too expensive for me to buy on a regular basis though. It's almost $3 a can here, and Evo canned is about $1.60.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:29 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliefurry
Hannah ate it once, she liked it. It's too expensive for me to buy on a regular basis though. It's almost $3 a can here, and Evo canned is about $1.60.
OMG! It's about 90 cents a can here! I was considering it because it was less expensive than the others. I bought some tonight and they really liked it, but what dog doesn't like canned!? LOL
Old 08-09-2006, 01:35 AM
Rusty but Trusty

I wish it was that cheap here. I thought about switching her to that for her canned food but Mark said no. It would cost way too much, to keep her supplied with canned food all month. It'd be nice if that stuff was that cheap by me. It seems like pretty good stuff. The petstore I go to had good things to say about it (and they usually really like to talk up the Innova and Eagle Pack lines they don't really like the bad "grocery store" foods).

Old 08-09-2006, 01:45 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliefurry
I wish it was that cheap here. I thought about switching her to that for her canned food but Mark said no. It would cost way too much, to keep her supplied with canned food all month. It'd be nice if that stuff was that cheap by me. It seems like pretty good stuff. The petstore I go to had good things to say about it (and they usually really like to talk up the Innova and Eagle Pack lines they don't really like the bad "grocery store" foods).
It was listed in the Whole Dog Journal as a top food and there is nothing cruddy in the ingredient list so I think I will go with it for now. They get dry kibble with raw egg in the morning and canned only for dinner. I wish I could afford to do canned for both meals though I am so happy with their coats with the egg and California Natural that I don't mind this set up.