Innova Evo for Cats

Balto

I know I know this is a dog forum hehe

I feed my cats Evo aswell, but I have not seen anything about low fat EVO for cats just teh dog food.

Anyone know if they plan on coming out with a low fat or any other type of EVO for Cats?

My cats coudl use it :eek:

Mordy

Quigleyfied
How much are you feeding? Even a low-fat food isn't going to help if your cats are overweight just from overfeeding.

I have 5 cats, 4 of which eat Evo. Between the 4 of them, they get about 7/8th cup twice a day. Their weights range from about 9 to 12 pounds.

Balto

They are in pretty good shape, mainly was just looking for a new flavor for em liek "red meat" for dogs.

I called teh company and I was told that they are coming out with a "Fish" Evo for cats Mmmmmmmm

I'm pretty sure the Reg EVO has fish in it aswell as chicken, maybe they are making one with JUST fish /shrug

Yeah, they are coming out w/ an EVO for ferrets too. I may try that b/c my ferrets did really bad on EVO cat....I went through 3 small bags and each one was different looking/smelling (and I bought it from a reputable store and they weren't expired or anything). It caused my ferrets to lose ALOT of weight. But ever since then I have been hesitant to buy it for my cat (and b/c of the high ash content I don't want to risk him getting urinary issues, etc).

Members online

No members online now.