Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Forum Help and Information

Old 07-07-2006, 07:21 PM
BlackDog

Default I don't know where I'm suppose to post this

I have joined these forums acople years back. I have enjoyed coming here over the years. This use to be a friendly educational forum where fellow dog owners could get mostly reiably advice. Over the last few months I have watched the threads take on a different form. It seems all everyone does here is argue now .Certain people (you know who you are) are fighting with each other in every thread. Everyone else jumps on the bandwangon. The worst part is that alot of the information being given out is misunderstood and just plain incorrect. Every reason I use to come to this forum for is disappearing. (facts & friendliness). If I want drama I'll go to a myspace dog group, but this site use to be more reputable than that.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Twin 2.0

It's going through a phase. I've sat back and watched a couple of these happen as some people leave, new people join and different topics become filled with "buzz words".

Things should settle down here soon enough.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Felurian

It seems that the argumentative ones pass through and the ones who are the real heart of Chazhound stick, BlackDog. I mean, hey, you're still here

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-08-2006, 10:29 PM
BlackDog

Yeah. I'm still here, but I don't like to see all this misinformation going around and everyone at each other's throats.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Felurian

There will always be faulty or wrong information out there, no matter what the subject, and there will always be differing opinions on which info is right and which is wrong, and, unfortunately, there will always be a select few who refuse to look at any side but their own and never learn . . . but, thankfully, they're in the minority here. A loud minority sometimes, but a minority nonetheless

We're still working on a Utopian forum

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Rebel With Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDog
Yeah. I'm still here, but I don't like to see all this misinformation going around and everyone at each other's throats.

Me either and am rethinking weither I want to continue at times but there are real good people here too and I have to let that sway me.
I do wish that things and opinions could be posted a little more friendly and not be a forum to make the op regret they came here. Hopefully it will get better. I know that I to said something I regretted saying or that maybe I could have said in a much nicer more thought out way but alas I got caught up in the heat of the moment and now will just step back.
I know if you come at me with anger and condemnation I won't listen and will keep on doing it my way and that is what people who are trying to educate need to understand. Educate not alienate!!!!