Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 07-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Top Dog

Default Crazy

I was working at my dads work the other day, and the bosses dog Sadie was barking and going nuts at this pipe that they have out in the yard that they sell ( its long blue pipe that goes underground ) So I go out to see what shes barking at as I know it has to be something like a dog or cat.

Well I see this black cat, so I walk up to it slowly and I tell Sadie to go away. Well the cat was a little scared but she let me pet her and pick her up. I then went and got some of Sadies dry food and put it on the ground for her. 5 mins later I go back to see if shes eating and their was like 5-6 KITTENS eating the food!!..I was soooo shocked!!...They were pretty big and beautiful looking, not skinny or anything. Some were Siamese,some were black some were grey/silver some with long hair..They were just beautiful.

But as soon as the kittens seen me, they took off back into the pipe. They would then pop their head out and everytime they made eye contact with me they would run back in. I told the boss we should call the SPCA and he said no.

Old 07-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Top Dog

Oh wow

Why did the boss say not to call them?
I would have called anyway!

Thanks BP