Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Grooming Forum

Old 06-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Ike Dawg

Default Do-it-yourself doggie wash - PetClin

hello my furry friends. has anyone seen the new PetClin doggie wash? It's a do-it-yourself wash providing you with warm water, shampoo (non-soap), a flea rinse option and dryer with 2 speeds. We have one here in Tampa now. And it's the most complete I've ever seen or heard of...

The website looks pretty cool too! check it out

www.petclinUSA.com

Bark at ya later. Ike-dawg
Old 06-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Rebel With Cause

Intresting idea.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Herding dogs rock!!!

We have something similiar around here, but I wasn't really impressed with the products they gave me to use. The soap was really watered down and my sheltie's coat was really dry afterwards. It was obviously the cheapest shampoo they could find. I now bring my own products from home and just use their equipment
Old 06-30-2006, 08:30 AM
just call me Nilly

Whenever our groomer isn't in (our Spaw is in the basement of the shop), we open it up for "do-it-yourselfers". Tubs (including a ramp to help the dogs in if need be), dryers, towels, all natural shampoos and conditioners, grooming tables, brushes, combs, and nail clippers are provided.

Most people LOVE it, but some people just can't understand the concept. They ask "But you'll be around to help us out right? If we don't know how to groom them?" And we have to explain it to them several times that do it yourself means just that. We only help with lifting if need be, and we clean up after them. We aren't groomers and do not do any of the grooming. Most of these people get it then, but I mean really, how straight forward is "Do-It-Yourself"?!
Old 06-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Official Animal Lover

That seems cool we have small pets so I would probably just take it for a de-flea to check out if it is any good. I know I probably won't be seeing one in Ny though.