Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Active Pup

Default Funny Silly Dogs

What is the silliest thing your dog does? Mine keeps me laughing most of the time, but the funiest thing I have seen her do is when she is in trouble. I can put my hands on my hips and give her a look and she knows to go str8 to her bed. Now sometimes she tries to be sneaky and heads back toawrds the bedrooms, all I have to say is "where do you think your going" and she is in bed laying down before I can complete the sentence. Its hilarious. Its like the shooting duck gallery she is walking away and then its like one word and she is turned around in the right direction.
Old 04-03-2005, 09:01 PM

hmmmm, can't say this is 'silly'......more annoying. LOL My Ham keeps coming up behind me and tweaking me on the cheek of my behind. I've stated over and over that this is NOT appreciated by me. I've bopped his nose with a firm "NO"...did the ole 'no bite' that works for everything else...I swear..he does it...he is LAUGHING. I am not. I see the twinkle in his eyes....while I see RED. This is a daily ritual. I'm truly not smiling.....................but to some it may seem 'silly'.
Old 04-03-2005, 09:05 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

mary's im sorry act is just the bomb..it is so hard not to smile and i usually just have to hug her..she squints her eyes tight..hold her ears back so far they almost touch...rocks from foot to foot so much she begins to twist in a cirlce on her behind..That is what happens when i put my hands on my hips or she is busted getting someone elses dogfood.
Old 04-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Big Mutts

When Carey is in trouble she hides under the coffee table, it's funny b/c she doesn't fit well. But ever since she was lil' that was her refuge. When she was lil' and James would get on to her she would always come and find me anywhere in the house and hide between my legs.
Old 04-04-2005, 05:41 AM
Don't encourage me..

Gus does this thing we call the "Funny Five minutes" when he scoots around like lightening!! his back end is tucked right underneath himself and he rushes around and round with this really stupid look on his face!! Have no idea why he does this because he gets more than enough exercise, I think it's when he gets over excited!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-04-2005, 07:47 AM
Love my pets

Max starts nibbling on my hubby like he's eating corn on the cob.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Don't encourage me..

Gus does the nibbling thing too, but he only nibbles on the duvet on my bed!! He's a strange creature!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Big Dog

I just think it is adorable how Bailey is always looking at me for reassurance. I know this is normal puppy behavior, but it is SO cute! Before he does anything new or goes into an unknown place, he will stop and look at me for a few seconds to see how I am reacting to it. It is kind of nice, because he will do this even before he is thinking of doing something bad. For example, he sees a stick on the road he wants to pick up. He will sniff it and then take a look at me. If I baby talk him or smile, he will take it, but if I say no or give him my warning look, he will walk away. TOO CUTE!

Yunalesca's Page:
www.catster.com/?136901
Old 04-04-2005, 03:47 PM
DILLIGAF?

Brenna alaways gives me the look that says Why are you not taking me for another walk?