Alittle Advice

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Well I know I havent been keeping you up to date with the cat named Signat and her three kittens. But i offered to foster her and her kittens so i could figure out who's personalities mesh well with my life. i was approved because I keep order in an otherwise hectic household and my own two cats are well adjusted and cared for. They told me that Signat tolerates dogs but needs alittle more socialization with them and it will be good for her kittens. So their gonna be here tuesday and live in once of the spare bedrooms for awhile until they get used to the place and the kittens get moving around. Im supposed to litter box train them and such.

I have never fostered before so anyone with any advice on it im willing to take.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
how old are the kittens? When we had them loose...after that i kept them corraled to one room...they were everywhere..like tree frogs with sharp nails...i even found one in the fridgerator once..(it hadn't been there long) and it was 103 degrees the day that happened so it warmed up real fast..i had to put wooden blocks taped to the inside of doors so no one would shut a door on a tail and under the rocking chair as well. One even fell down the firewall on Christmas morning..we got that one out and it was fine too..so i haven't done any for a long time, but while they are in that stage..i would make a safe room for them. They scatter, run, scoot, climb, and get into everything.If you have mom cat as well that will make everything a zillion times easier as to litter training as such..sure u didn't have enough work already?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Their going on 7 weeks yeah im pretty prepared for hyperactive ritaline kittens lol. I know I know i still have this little voice in the back my head screaming " WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!" But it won't be for long and no one else would foster them.

Barb04

Super Moderator
My 4 and 1 year old cats are running up & down the stairs like they're in a race. All I can say is bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
He's pretty good good with them when he very first got here he wanted to go after Sidney and she batted him a good one on the nose and sent him into a crying fit lol. After that he doesent really care about them Arora when come up and rub against him on occasion though.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
this is the spare room Signat and her kittens will live in. The only down play is its a water bed but oh well I'll just quadroopal the blankets on top lol. What do you think?

Last edited:
They're going to love that waterbed - as long as you've got enough blankets on it - tucked in! Otherwise they're going to roll up in the blankets and play burrito kitties.

Members online

No members online now.