Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Angels Bad Habit

Angel is my 5 year old Sibe. She like Stinker is the Agouti color so can be confused as a mix but she is not she is actually from a litter at my parents. Angel has always been a rather seriouse dog who gets wild on occassion. Her bad habit is a pretty different kind of one. Angel has always had a thing for rocks ever since she was a pup. She will go out in my flower bed, drive way, woods, or the pond between mine and my neigbors property and get a rock in her mouth take it back and put it in her pen or on the porch . Well today she did it and i walked up onto my deck to see 12 large rocks and a number of pebbles laying around on there that wasent there before . it may not seem like a big deal but it is when you step out the door barefoot and land on some nice sharp pebbles od stove your toe on a nice pond or garden rock .

Luckily I have never had an instance where she has eaten any of the rocks (thank god). Even though it still makes me nervouse especially when I see she has brought me pebbles. I always reprimand her when she does bring them but that doesent stop the rock loving Angel .

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie