Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-31-2005, 03:23 PM
Big Dog

Default scared or not scared..??

hey guys.. i have a 5 month old min pin.. and ive been trying to find a dog who chase doesnt intimidate.. he barks and growls at first.. then stops.. but by time he stops barking and growling.. and wants to play.. the other dog is afraid of him.. or pissed and trying to kill him.. but ne way my god brother has a yr old shiba inu/lab mix.. and i think soilder (other dog) jus wants to play.. but he follows chase around and barx at him.. but chase doesnt respond at all.. he jus walks away from him.. no barking or ane thing.. whats goin on?? he chase afraid.. why isnt he playing.. bsides the running away.. chase doesnt sho ne other signs of fear peeing, whiing, slumped body, tail down.. none of them.. but thnx.. raymond
Old 03-31-2005, 04:08 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Could you attend an obedience class..where he would socialize with other dogs under a controlled situation?
Old 04-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Felurian

Smkie's given you a very good idea. I've been told that MiniPins aren't really the most social dogs when it comes to other dogs. Chase might actually prefer playing with a cat!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Big Dog

lol rly?? lol and yeh he enrolled right now.. petsmart lol.. and ill try that cat thing.. thnx..