Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 03-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Rusty but Trusty

yes, he has definetely been a challenge. He's really confused I think. I think he knows he's suppose to go outside but he doesn't know how to tell me quite yet, he's working on different methods. He such a quiet dog and doesn't make much noise so it's sort of difficult to tell if he has to go or not he just sits and looks at me and expects me to read his mind. I've been taking him out every hour though and so far no accidents yesterday and today...yet. Although he was in the car with us all day yesterday though so he was never alone. He loves laying on me in the car when we go anywhere so I usually end up taking him with us whenever I can.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:09 PM
Active Pup

When i first got my puppy papillion She always had accidents in the house. Now she is getting alot better and barks when she needs to go out or just stares at me as if saying: Heloo, I got to go. LOL
Old 03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Rusty but Trusty

yeah he's getting better. He won't bark when he has to go out but he'll give me that look. If I stand up he'll run as fast as he can to the door and wait for me to let him outside. He'll still have a few accidents here and there but not nearly as many as he was having.