Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 03-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Active Pup

Default Natura (Innova) and Eagle Pack customer service

Hi all,

i know that there are quite a no. of innova fans in this forum. Given the various good reviews of how responsive Natura Pet (the company that manufactures Innova) was, i wanted to switch my dogs to their food. However, i have a few questions which i thought they could help me with. I sent an email 2 months ago to their customer service but i got no reply. i resend the email again after a wk, still no reply.

2 wks ago, i got my sis to send them another email - still no reply. What type of customer service is that?

Yesterday, i sent an email to Eagle Pack on their product( i have since switched to Eagle Pack since i wasn't that impressed with Natura's cust service).

Guess what, i got a reply today!! That's what i call customer service. I really am not sure that Natura Pet is such a great company that it makes out to be.

To be honest, i am really impressed by the prompt reply by Eagle Pack and their advice. It makes me feel that they are serious about their business. :-)
Old 03-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Island dweller

That's so weird. I've contacted them several times and always got a lllooonnggg, fast reply. I think I stickied one in the dog food forum.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Active Pup

Exactly... i have read your post the last time. I thought they din get my email so i resend. And with no reply, i gave them another chance. To date, no a single word from them - 3 emails with nothing.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:20 PM
just call me Nilly

That's so odd to hear, I've had nothing but good experiences from Natura regarding customer service!
Old 03-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Puppy Dog

if you give them a call instead of emailing, you'll get the customer service you want.

if I remember correctly, someone in the forum said that their webstaff who deals with emails and what not are short staffed right now or something about their computer system.

the other day I emailed them, and instead of getting a reply, I got a call from them a couple days later.

their customer service really is top-notch if you just take the time to give them a call instead of using email.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Quigleyfied

Sadly they've gone downhill a bit when it comes to email responses recently. It's sad, because the products truly are great. You do get answers if you call though.

Eagle definitely stands out and their nutritionist is a really great guy.
- Product Research

I've been frosted!
Old 03-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Mango

I wrote to Nutura to ask some questions last week, no reply from them as well. I can't call them since the long distance call charges will probably kill me, i'll resend and see if they reply

My 2 impish kitties
Old 03-31-2006, 11:35 PM
Top Dog

Just like any other place, they have employees. Guess what some are lazy. I wouldnt judge the company on that. I would call. I dont like doing any kind of business over email. Things get lost, misinterpeted, or fogotten about. If possible I like to show up in person so I am not brushed off. I do this with everything. It is a lot different if things are conducted face to face or at least speak to a person verbally.
Old 04-01-2006, 06:40 AM
Active Pup

Agree with you Rowdy, if possible, we would like to do that in person. but if we are overseas and calls are expensive, not to mention face to face, then email is the best way to contact a company.

Email responses may not be the best way to judge a company but it does reflect on their level of customer service and how they respond to feedback etc. like you said, they have employees and some are lazy. would that apply to the manufacturing or quality of the food then, since they are also handled by people.

A excellent company takes care of their customers in all aspects including their internal customers, their employees. A happy employee will create a happy customer.

The least i expect would be an email auto reply saying that they have been swamped with emails and will take them 2 wks or even longer to reply and it's faster to give them a call. No excuse to totally ignore an email not once but thrice.