Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2005, 10:21 PM
mostly ignored...

Default So Proud Of My Baby!!!

So tonight was Sunny's very first obediance class. We (the instructor and I) decided to put him into the intermediate class since he already knows the basics (sit,stay, down, heel and a few others) . We weren't sure how he would do with other dogs around since it was his first time,and I was expecting the worst but hoping for the best. He did AWESOME. He did better then some of the dogs that were there for the beginner obediance classes. I was so proud of him. He watched me like I was the only one in the room for 90% of the class. We still have a long road ahead of us but he is definatly going to do well. I felt bad though when one lady said she figured that her dog was just dumb and that mine was the best in the class. It wasn't true for starters and besides that I am home ALL DAY to work with him, so in my eyes he should be a few steps ahead of those who only have a few minutes a day to train. But anyway it was great and I can't wait to go back for the next class! Oh, and I wrote a week or so ago about some food agression problems he had been having and they are gone. We'll keep up the training Creatureteacher suggested for a while but he is fine now even if there is steak in his bowl if me move him from it! YES!!!