Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 03-21-2005, 03:10 PM
We are Home.

Default Update on my little girl

well ive been at my dads for a couple days with my puppies here it feels like i work at a vet clinic lol. morgan just got his ears done and we have to train them to stand up joy jou. but my little girl akira is doing good her front legs are really strong and she can pull herself around and play she can also stand for a couple seconds at a time thanks to her new vet and my dads gfs dad and bro are building her a cart. Im so proud of my girl. they are so great. but we are having a problem she skins her legs on the carpet and i was wondering what we could put on it to help we just went to goodwill and bought three pairs of pants and got socks at the dollar store to make pants with feet for her but i was wondering if lotion would help it get better if anyone ha any ideas can you help

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 03-21-2005, 03:41 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

So glad to hear about the improvements...carpet burns are tricky..i wish i had a good answer for you,a but i don't..surely there is someone that does. i use a lotion on Victor called handshield. I discovered it in the nursing home when i thought my hands couldn't get any more raw! you had to wash your hands going in the room and again when you went out..room after room. the stuff doesn't wash off with water and that is the best part. If no one comes up with something better..i will send u the order number. victor is so senstive and his skin welts up so by putting this on him before we go he seems to have no troubles with the grass. It would help if he didn't try to fly through waist high weeds too. They do sell little suits made of somekind of spandex that i have seen for taking your dog out in the brush without having to worry about stuff in the coat,,but that probably wouldn't work either..i will keep thinking.
Old 03-21-2005, 03:49 PM
We are Home.

yea im so glad shes having them she goes and get acupunture tomorrow

Old 03-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Felurian

That's great news about Akira - and so glad you're using acupuncture for her.

I'll bet you are busy . . . a new puppy, ear clips and working with Akira. Not much time for smoke breaks, hmm?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-22-2005, 12:13 AM
We are Home.

not really but i love it so im hapy now john on the other hand hes irritated cuz he cant talk to me

Old 03-22-2005, 12:15 AM
We are Home.

ahh here i get to smoke in the house cuz my dad and his gf smoke