Run, Zippy, RUN!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Zippy better keep his teeth in his mouth if he wants a future..i hate to be this way..but i really feel for the 70 yr old woman. We do not know how badly she was bitten. Speaking from experience..being bitten can really hurt. She might have been trying to help him. Now i feel bad, but i had to say something.

That poor dog needs a new owner. Obviously Zipp isn't responsible enough to own Zippy, which is NOT Zippy's fault. It is ridiculous to punish the dog for the owner's obvious neglect.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
It bit an animal control officer and a 70 year old woman. I think if they get it, THEY should put it in obedience classes because apparently the owner was irresponsible to not put the dog himself in obedience class, they should realize if a COURT ordered him to put the dog in obedience classes and he didn't there are many other things he might not've done by himself.

I may be missing something but I gather this from what I've read from the article.

Just another dog that has a chance to live but is being wrongly put down, probably because of it's breed.

Saje

Island dweller
They found it injured and tied to a tree? That's just weird. I hope he doesn't get put down. He should have a good owner and some training

darkchild16

We are Home.
i agree saje ill take him lol i think my dad would kill me and my mom would take him straight to the pound without a thought becase she hates the breed and hates my dogs here she said it was good when we thought akira may have had to be put down. I hate people like that. We need to get some tv time nationwide and tell good stories of them lol well hopefuly he doesnt get put down

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
My mom is the same way she hates ANY animal! Me and my husband have had our dog for two weeks now and we haven't told her because we're afraid to. I wish the dog would get caught, but not put down, it's not his fault. He should be evaluated to see if he would be suitable for adoption and then the shelter should put him in a foster family and have them put him through obedience classes. That would be a better way at dealing with the situation.

Staff online

Members online