Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Island dweller

LOL ok. But in my case I do think that molly and mitsy are innocent. Mini... well she's Trouble. LOL But I really do worry that he may hurt them. By accident I'm sure but still...
Old 03-18-2005, 06:56 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

My little dog Scamper got a cat's nail right in the pupil of her eye..after that she learned to stop short of cats .. the vet was able to lazer caurterize (sp?) the wound, she had her eye sewn shut for two weeks, but was able to keep her sight..just had a little white dot in the center..i imagine you could have one of those indirect conversations with you feline and tell mikey directly about sore snozes..and how much he doen'st want one I tried to attach a drawing i did of Bronki and Mary with the cat in the back yard..will put it in the art gallery (goes with the thread)
Old 03-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Island dweller

LOL poor scamper! What a way to learn. Maverick was like that. Mikey has been swatted a few times badly enough to make him yelp but it just makes him POes. He usually corners the cat and barks at it for awhile. Or if he can't corner it he'll just chase it around.

I think I'll make more 'safe places' like a cat tree and rig my office door so the cats can get in (at night) and not Mikey.