Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-15-2005, 03:54 PM
Big Dog

Default 2pups622 - I have a question for you.

If you dont mind me asking, how big is brownie? He looks like he is the same size as my Scooter who is a few pounds bigger than a regular Yorkie. Scooter weighs 16 lbs, he is a moose, gives me so much more to hug on and I have never had any serious health problems with him, just the paw allergy that has gone away thank goodness. BTW, brownie sure is a cutie!
Old 03-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Soon to Be 4 Pups!!

when i saw the title that u had a question for me i got scared LOL brownie is alittle over 20 pds i have to have him weighted i have a had time lifting him now same here with the health thank god nothing wrong with brownie when i was looking for a yorkie i was looking for a little tiny one that i can carry around but im glad he got big its safer that way

tell me about yours how old brownie thnx u for the compliment
Old 03-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Soon to Be 4 Pups!!

wow i just looked at your profile and that pic looks just like brownie here a pic i took the other day do you have any pics

Old 03-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Big Dog

Brownie and Scooter look like they are related. I have Brownies pic you posted here along with Scooters pic I have on my right screen (I have two computer screens at work) and I am amazed how much they look alike. Scooter is 5 years old, 16 lbs and is the same all the time - happy, happy, happy. He smiles, he laughs and I think he was born a comedian. He doesnt know how to growl very well because he doesnt have a mean bone in his body, we laugh when we are playing tug with a toy and he tries to growl. Scooter is extremely shy of other dogs and people until he gets to know you. I am glad Scooter got as big as he did, I think I prefer the large Yorkie and hope the next time I do get a new baby he/she is big like Scooter.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Soon to Be 4 Pups!!

brownie is 3 years old if you dont mind ill give you my email or something or you can post them here i would love to see more pics of scooter im like amazed how much they look alike there personalites seem to be different he loves to growl at everything he gives me a headache lol
Old 03-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Big Dog

Sure, I would love to send more pics to you - I will probably have to send them to your email, for some reason the pic files are too big to send here. I am not that great when it comes to resizing photos.