Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Felurian

That's so funny - it looks like they've conked out in the middle of a conga line, lol!

Doggie Dominoes, anyone?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Top Dog

Thanks for doing that Saje!!!!

Renee - looks like I am at the end of that conga line!!!!

They both wanted up there with me, and they didn't really seem to care if I had any room at all.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Island dweller

Sure. I have DSL now so it didn't take much time.

I like the conga line description. LOL What cuties. It's so funny how dogs do that. They have the 'if you won't move I will just sit on you' mentality. And then they do. I think it would be funny if people did that too. You wouldn't have to worry about getting extra seating at a party. They can just sit on each others laps. LOL
Old 03-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Top Dog

Saje! LOL! Can you imagine going up to a stranger and just sliding them over with your bottom and sitting practically on top of them. That would so funny to see their reaction!

I do that to Brady sometimes when he sits in my seat on the couch. I think he does it on purpose just so I will sit really close to him. He knows when he has my spot, because he has his own spot that he usually goes to on the other side of my couch. That stinker knows what he is doing.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Island dweller

I do that too my dogs too. Just for fun. I'll do and sit almost on them. Mikey doesn't care but Maverick doesn't stay that long
Old 03-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Top Dog

LOL! Brady does not care either. In fact, if I don't sit almost on him, he will lie all the way across me and chew on his bone, or his ball, and make sure he gets a lot of doggy slobber on me.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Island dweller

LOL They are so funny. Such individual personalities.

I was just looking out the window in our 'new' backyard. Two HUGE holes have already been dug. I forgot what a digger Maverick is. I've never seen Mikey dig though. I think Steve is going to build them a sandbox. Maverick will potty there too which will be much easier to pick out.