Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Felurian

This didn't really embarass me, but it would probably have embarassed a normal person.

Bear loved to go to Gatlinburg, especially in the evening. We'd go and just walk around and browse. The ex went with us one night and as we walked through a little outdoor mall called The Village,
he noticed that someone had left a half of a very large cheese pizza on the table at the little pizzeria, which was closed for the evening.

Now Bear had a passion for pizza, and the ex was in a good mood and decided it would be a real treat for Bear to eat the pizza. I tried to convince him not to give the whole thing to Bear, but was anyone listening to me???

Bear thoroughly enjoyed every bite, and it took him awhile to eat it because he was never a gobbler. He ate things slowly, savoring every bite and chewing his food well. After all, it wasn't like there was anything out there that was going to try to take it away from him, lol!

After he finished, we were window shopping in some of the little shops. There was another couple back there a few yards behind us, spending their evening the same way.

We stopped at looked in the window of the Oriental boutique. All of a sudden . . . BLLLUURRRKKKK! The ex jumped like he'd been shot, I got the giggles, and I thought the people behind us were going to hurt themselves trying not to laugh out loud. The ex blurted out, "What was THAT?" I couldn't resist. "I told you not to feed him all that pizza. That was a belch."

Well, we walked on a bit and looked in a few more windows. We were looking very intently at some jewelry in the window of the Scandinavian shop when Bear pawed me with some urgency. I looked down at him, and he looked up at me, and I nodded and we just slipped away quietly.

The other couple was still several yards behind us.

The ex was still looking intently at the jewelry, wondering if it was something HE could wear.

Suddenly, the ex started retching and coughing: "What is that SMELL??" He was rubbing his nose and his eyes were watering. Bear and I were quite a ways ahead by now, but the couple behind us had given up trying to stifle their amusement. They were guffawing. The man was bent over holding his sides, and the woman had tears running down her face. I think it was from laughing, but it may have been from the stench.

I looked at the ex. I really couldn't resist this time: "Pizza farts. ITOLD you not to give him all that pizza!"

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-03-2005, 10:10 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

at a field trial in Kansas I was trying to be all grown up (i think i was 13 or around that) and had worn a little green top where the straps tied at the shoulder...i had "tube" top on under that. During a water test the dog started to devour the bird which is an absolute nono so i dove in to get her and the dead duck seperated..we were struggling in the water when her foot went down my front tearing off the top and sending the tube top into the murkey depths..i could have just died..i had a dead duck in one hand and a struggling dog in the other..i had to squat down in the water until someone could bring me a jacket..there was a gallery of over a hundred people..all laughing at me and my stupidty of dress...after that i wore something much more appropriate..
Old 03-04-2005, 02:01 AM
Puppy Dog

ok heres my embarassing story ..lol...i had dropped off my car at the dealership to be repaired, well they where not that far from my apartment, so i took datyn and figured id walk home and then walk back when the car was done...we make it home fine...dealership calls...cars done...sooo i get datyn put his leash on and start walkin to the dealership, well mind you, i have to cross a very busy intersection to get to the dealership...the traffic was stopped so i started joggin across the intersection..when it happens, i trip and fall right in the middle of the intersection, in front of all this stopped traffic, i let go of datyn and he kept going, he then stopped on the side walk sat down and waited for me to limp over...looking at me the whole time, "like mom, what the hell are you doing inthe middle of the street" ...i was sooooo embarassed...and hurtin..LOL..i laughed the rest of the way to the dealership...and im sure my dog was laughin with me too...
Old 03-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Playful Husky Pup

This was years ago when Hitch was just a year old and the farm was a new place and so was the town. Hitch was active and so he was a man a full grown man lol. So one evening i was bored and decided i would walk around the town see what the little shops were like. I decided to bring Hitch and Nera with me and I was turned looking in a window with Nera next to me staring intently on the people inside when I hear this man behind me going "miss, miss, could you please control your dog?". I did'nt even realize Hitch was doing anything else so when I turned around I saw this poor man who had been sitting on the bench behind me with his leg mounted by my noble Hitch!!! I yelled hey and pulled Hitch off before his job was done and apologized to the man who got up and walked away pretty quick lol.

My other embarrissing moment was with Buck. He was just a puppy of 12 weeks and his brothers and sisters had just gone two their new homes 2 days before and I felt that Buck was missing them. So I decided to take him on a nice walk on the trails with one of my many many ex boyfriends. It was summer but it had been raining and the trails were muddy. We were walking and theres a down hill part and I was stupid and said we'd be fine. So i had Buck's leash in one hand and my boyfriends hand in the other trying to balance going down this muddy hill lol. My boyfriend was kinda behind me and Buck started back to say hi to him and I did'nt want him behind me so called buck up next to me but instead he walked me behind me to get in front of me. He ran to get in front of me and the leash knocked me down on my butt and I pulled my boyfriend down on his chest and was slid down the rest of the hill while Buck ran ahead of us. Ugh that was really bad lol.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 03-06-2005, 10:09 PM
mostly ignored...

Hmm...I think the worst thing Sunny has done to this point in his life was one day we were at the vet (one that echos REALLY WELL)and there were a chow and a bull dog there,both puppies only a few weeks older then him. He was by far the smallest of the three almost by half but he still felt the need to put his little butt up in the air in the "play with me" stance and barked his little head off (still hasn't learned the "quiet" command just yet) until they got excited and wanted to chase him, almost knocking their owner down. Then he plopped down on the floor next to me and looked up to say "why are those silly dogs barking at me?" All was well and no one was bothered since they were all puppies but we were getting ready to leave and out come the other pups again. Again they were well behaved and quiet until he jumped up and started yapping and wiggling as if to say play with me, then sat down again, calm as can be and YAWNED. Silly pup. Such an antagonizer this one.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Felurian

LOL, Sunnypup ~ Sunny's a real instigator!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-06-2005, 11:09 PM
I love collies!

Haha I loved the catfish story
I wouldn't have touched it either
Old 03-07-2005, 10:14 AM
no touchy

Well, my girls don't really enjoy going to the vets. So when we bring them in they're either hiding under chairs or behind us....or sitting in our laps. Yes, sixty pound dogs sitting in their owner's laps at the vet's office .

My dogs also loooove little kids. So once we were walking the dogs and there was a little boy playing outside with his dad standing in the garage. When Tippy saw him she started running after him, here tail wagging, tongue hanging out of her mouth. This little kid was screeching and running towards his dad. Tippy only wanted to play, but she freaked the poor kid out.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Felurian

Oh, Gaddy, don't be embarrassed. Shiva and Kharma sit on my lap all the time! If we're someplace that has chairs instead of a sofa, they'll back up to me and stick their butts in my lap with their front paws on the floor! Now THAT looks silly!

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
no touchy

Oh, it doesn't bother me.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.