Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 02-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Active Pup

Default Hi Everyone

I'm a 22 yr old freelance flight instructor and college senior, living in Georgia. I have one 6yr old black Great Dane. I had a total of 11 of the same breed in the past. Good dogs and they make good trespassing alarms.

If anyone is interested, I can provide air transportation of your pet or anything (up 300 lbs and up to 800 miles) at a shared cost. I usually fly in the Eastern states, no further westward than Missouri. Let me know if I can help out!
Old 02-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Puppy Dog

Default Hello new here

Hi I am a 44 yr old single mom from California...........Have two Amstaffs 1 yr old.Acually the belong to my daughters, but I consider them my babys too there great dogs. So loving fun.............

Last edited by ladydi; 02-05-2006 at 01:10 PM. Reason: try to add pic of my dogs
Old 02-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Top Dog

Welcome! I have a soft spot for Great Danes.

I have had the pleasure in years past of sharing my home with two of these magnificent creatures. Both were rescues. Samson, fawn, was approx. 1 yr old when I got him from the local humane society and I had him until we lost him to bloat at approx. 11 yo. Then I got Elgin, harlequin, who came from an abusive home. With lots of patience and love he was a wonderful addition and we had him until he was 10 yo.

And I know what you mean about them being great trespasser alarms - I never had to lock my doors!

But they are also the biggest lap dogs I ever had!
Old 02-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Puppy Dog

I had a great dane years ago over 20 I found her in a place that if someone lost a dog you could put them in these kennel like place and the owner can go to see if there dog is there. My boyfriends sister at the time had lost her greatdane/ doberman and there she was a black and white great dane........back bones sticking up ribs could hardly walk was so skinny and underfed her tail had not been cropped but someone cut it..............I took her home fed her bread and vitiams I didnt know what I was doing. Dog food .......got her health back up put her wieght on she was the most behaved best dog friend I ever had .............

R. I. P. Sheba you well never be forgotten