Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 01-27-2006, 07:59 AM
RedyreRottweilers

Default Penny is having her 3rd season

Her intervals are running slightly over 5 months.

First interval was 5 mos 7 days.

5 mos 10 days this time.

If she continues to run on schedule, her breeding will likely be around the first of December, with early February puppies.

Old 01-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Dog Show Addict

YAY how exciting! Have you gotten a final pick for a stud??
Ares
Princess aka Tettles

Old 01-27-2006, 09:43 AM
RedyreRottweilers

No, Summer, I'm still waiting for some input from Penny's breeder.

I still like Axel very much for her tho.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Active Pup

ooh....its the 'how soon can I breed this bitch' game. Most breeders don't county how long till I can breed this bitch, they work toward accomplishments then when the time is right, they know and move forward.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:54 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Redyre produces very fine pups. I don't know if your post was meant to be ignorant but there is no need for that. She takes the UPMOST care in breeding. If she didn't care so much do you really think she would be choosing a stud so carefully, NO she would put her dog together with the first male that came along.

Old 01-30-2006, 09:34 AM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by workin4thedogs
ooh....its the 'how soon can I breed this bitch' game. Most breeders don't county how long till I can breed this bitch, they work toward accomplishments then when the time is right, they know and move forward.
Being new here I should probably keep my mouth shut but...I actually found this site because of Rebekah....you see I am on a waiting list for a puppy from her and I was checking out her website (she does not even know I here!) and stumbled on this forum.

Having been the recipient of byb rotties and rescues I am so looking forward to getting my puppy from this long awaited, planned and researched breeding! If you knew anything at all about her you would realize that she lives and breathes her dogs....and that Penny is an exquisite working dog.

I don't have to defend Rebekah....her ethics speak for themselves in my opinion. I am just sorry that you are jumping to conclusions and are uninformed as to the breeding and ethics of this nice lady!

What is really funny is that here I set...thinking another year I have to wait for my ball of fur..(because of the requirements Rebekah has placed upon herself and Penny)..and she is accused of rushing into a breeding! If you check you will see that Penny is a hard working dog and is very active and is proving herself quite nicely!